Crepe Records is a fashion brand that is influenced and inspired by the world of music, co-founded and co-directed by Manisha. They offer ethical, hand-printed clothing for urban individuals with a sense of fun and all of their clothing is designed and refined in South East London.
Crepe Records will be sharing their passion for music and fashion by warming up the catwalk crowd on Saturday 26 September with a DJ mix specially curated for the fashion show featuring house, funk and soul. Being a local company based in Forest Hill, Crepe Records is really excited about being involved in this year’s FHFW and they’ll be selling their new collection at the show as well.
Find out more about Crepe Records:
- Website: www.creperecords.com
- Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/creperecords
- Twitter: @creperecords
- Facebook: facebook.com/creperecords
- Instagram: instagram.com/creperecords
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org